Monday 22 January 2018

New Baby Boy

Hello Folks,

Today I thought I would show you a project I have been working on lately which is for a neighbour, I have made one of these shapes of Easel Cards before but it was a struggle to remember how to fix it all together but I finally got there.

I have used Coredinations Royal card stock, Bazzill Basics Chantilly card stock, First Edition Up, Up and Away patterned paper, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut, Sentiments Diecuts, Swirls Diecut, Gem Stones, 3D Foam Pads, Spectrum Noir Pens and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Willow with Toddler by Whiff of Joy.

I do so hope you like this one, until next time, take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, gorgeous design too, love it Shree...xx

    ReplyDelete