Wednesday 11 October 2017

Spring Flowers

Hello Folks,

Have had a little bit of a break from crafting and thought I would do something a little bit more simple for my first card since.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Pretty Posy, My Coloured Cardstock Firecracker, Bazzill Basics Lily White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, FS6, EB1, Eb2, GB5, DG4, DR5, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, Ribbon, Bow Maker, Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun, Gem Stones, Cut n Boss, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Sara Davies Butterfly Diecuts, Sara Davies Flowers Diecuts, Spellbinders Swirls Diecut, Sentiments Diecut, Brads and the lovely rubber stamped image called Spring Flowers.

That's it for today, so until next time do take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Shree, I love the image, so pretty as are the papers...xx

    ReplyDelete