Tuesday 3 October 2017

Ribbon Girl Oct 2017 Any Type Card Challenge

Hello Folks,

Well its challenge time again and I thought I would do something a little more different for a change in layout, not quite sure about it but there you go.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Prima Moulin Rouge Patterned papers x 4, Bazzill Basics Velvet card stock, Bazzill Basics String of Pearls card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB1, EB1, DR1, DG2, DR7, Brads, Gem Stones, Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun, Sentiments, Cut n Boss, Swirls Diecut, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, Sara Davies Flowers Diecuts, Embossing Folder Swiss Dots, Ribbon and of course the lovely heat embossed rubber stamp image called Watching it Fly.

That's me finished for the day, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I love the design and fabulous image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete