Tuesday 24 October 2017

Black and Gold

Hello Folks,

Today's card I decided to have a little break from my usual of rubber stamping and try something different after by inspired by Crafters Companion, so far through I wondered if it was worth the effect but am rather pleased with the overall effect.

I have used the Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro to make the A5 Gatefold card, Crafters Companion Gold card stock, Crafters Companion Black card stock, Crafter Companion Organza Ribbon, Gem Stones, Gold Sideways Sentiments, a Gold Crystal Pearl Drop, Cut n Boss, Sara Davies Flowers Diecuts, Sara Davies Circle Trellis Diecut, Sara Davies Regency Décor Diecut and Sara Davies Regal Swirls Embossing Folder.

That's me done for now, so until next time, happy crafting and do take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment