Thursday 31 August 2017

New Heights

Hello Folks,

Well it's the last day of August, where has the time gone and today's card I liked the layout on a square card so much I decided to give it a try on a rectangle, sadly I prefer the square though.

I have used white card stock to make the rectangle card, My Colour Cardstock Firecracker, Bazzill Basics String of Pearls card stock, Santoro patterned paper x 1, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, Tn2, PP1, GB8, GB10, Tn7, 0, EB1, EB2, DR1, Doilies, Cut n Boss, Swirls Diecut, Sara Davies Flowers Diecut, Sentiments Diecut, Brads, Gem Stones, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun and the lovely rubber Stamped image of the Gorjuss Girls collection called New Heights.

That's me finished for now, so until next time, happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Shree, love the design and the image is so sweet.....xx

    ReplyDelete