Thursday 16 February 2017

On My Mind

Hello Folks,

Today I have a card to show and am rather pleased with how it turned out as have been trying to keep things simple by starting at the beginning again.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 2 x Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Grandma's Old Porcelain Cups Patterned Papers, Bazzill Basics Juneberry card stock, Bazzill Basics Glass Slipper card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, CR8, DR1, DR7, TB3, GB5, DG2, Cut n Boss, Scalloped Circles Diecut, Circles Diecut, Flowers Diecut, Sentiments Diecut, Swirls Diecut, Ribbon, Bow Maker, Pearls, Silver Glitter, Brads, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, Adhesive Tape and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called On My Mind.

That's it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting.

2 comments: