Monday 1 August 2016

Pen Pal

Hello Folks,

Today I have a much more brighter, cheerful card to show you that I have been trying to work on, just found it a little hard to get my act together with this one!

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 3 x First Edition Pretty Posy Patterned Papers, Coredinations Fuchsia Fizz card stock, Coredinations Rose Embroidery card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, PP3, PL1, BP2, DG2, TB1, TB2, T3, DR1, EB1, BGR1, BGR3, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut, Flowers, Sentiments and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Pen Pal.

That is it again for me folks, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment