Saturday 30 July 2016

Sympathy Card

Hello Folks,

Today I have a card that I have made for a very close friend of mine who sadly has just lost a very close family member.

I have used white card stock to make the oblong card, Coredinations Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distressed card Stock, Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress Ink Pad, White card stock for other layers, Cut n Boss, Sara Davies Signature Collection Butterflies Diecuts, Sara Davies Signature Collection Embossing Folder Filigree Frame, Sara Davies Signature Collection Made With Love Sentiments Diecut for inside card, peel off sentiments for front of card, I have tried to keep this a delicate card for such a sad occasion.

That is it for me, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shree, what a beautiful card, sad though it is, I love it...xxx

    ReplyDelete