Saturday 18 June 2016

Fifth Easel Calendar Card

Hi Folks,

Back again with the final easel calendar card and all that is left is to add the mini calendar when I am able to find them in store, so have had to use paperclips to get it to stand up and I am so pleased with the whole effect of this one, thought it was going to be a difficult one but it has come out better than the others I think and do so hope my friend will love it when she receives it.

I have used white card stock to make the basic easel card, Coredinations Forest card stock with My Colours Cardstock Ecru, First Edition Mulberry Kisses x 3 patterned papers, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, 0, T1, TB3, DG2, GB5, BP2, FS6, EB1, TB, Flowers, Sentiments, Gem Stones, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, a little Sparkly Glitter, Charm, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Circles Diecut, Sara Davies Butterflies Diecut, Heat Gun, Embossing Powder, Versafine Black Ink Pad, Rose Embossing Folder, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint Pad and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Toxic.

Well that is it until next time, so do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment