Wednesday 6 April 2016

Christmas Card batch 25


Hello Folks,

Today I have the twenty fifth batch of the 2016 Christmas Cards to show you, at the moment I am using 4 different styles/layouts and am trying to keep it more simple this time so they are not so bulky post wise.

The card on the left hand side I have used white card stock to make the square card, Free Papers from a Magazine, My Colours Cardstock Firecracker, White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, FS6, DR1, GB5, DG2, Cut n Boss, Embossing Folder, Adhesive Tape, Sentiments, Gem Stones, 3D Foam Pads, X Cut Corner Punch and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Angel of Christmas Stars.

The card on the right hand side I have used white card stock to make the square card, Free Papers from a Magazine, My Colours Cardstock Firecracker, White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, 0, EB1, EB2, DR7, GB5, DG2, Cut n Boss, Embossing Folder, Adhesive Tape, Sentiments, Gem Stones, 3D Foam Pads, X Cut Corner Punch and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called I Even Love The Box.

That is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment