Sunday 14 February 2016

Lament - Dedication in Memory of my Dad Benjamin H V Daniels


Hello Folks,

Today I have a card to show you, a lovely but rather sad image but combined it with brighter colours to lighten the mood of it.  I made this one in memory of my Father whose birthday it would have been today, so this in dedication to him.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Boho Chic Patterned Papers x 2, Coredinations Scarlet card stock, Bazzill Basics Vanilla card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, FS6, EB1, TB, DR1, CR11, DR5, DR7, DG2, Lace with Pearls, Doily, Sentiments, Brads, Cuttlebug, Flower Diecut, Quilling Bits and Pieces (to make the flowers), Adhesive Tape, Glue Gun, 3D Foam pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Lament.

That is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment