Friday 29 January 2016

One Male Birthday Card Two Challenges

Hello Folks,

Today I thought I would show you something different as I have been posting Christmas Cards again and this one is for two challenges, first one being Crafts and Me January 2016 Anything Goes Challenge, second one being Ribbon Girl January 2016 Any Image Challenge.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Kilkenny Green card stock, Papermania Yellow card stock, Basic Grey Sweet Threads the New Plaid Patterned Papers, Basic Grey Sweet Threads Must Have Patterned Papers, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, CT4, DG2, DG4, EB1, Ribbons, Bow Maker, Cut n Boss, Embossing Folder, Brad, Glue Gun, 3D Foam pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image with sentiments about Football.

That is it for me with this one, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment