Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hello Folks,

I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and may it be a good, safe,  peaceful 2016 for you.

Today I have a card to show you that I have made recently that is near enough an exact copy of a previous one that I made and sent off to a card magazine for a competition earlier in the year.  As I rather liked it so much I thought I would make another one for myself to keep as a copy for future reference.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Prima Moulin Rouge Patterned Papers x 2, Coredinations Love Potion card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, EB1, EB2, 0, FS6, TB2, TB3, DG2, DR1, BP6, Cuttlebug, Floral Swirls Diecut, Flowers Diecut, Quillings bits and pieces, Brads, Sentiments, Pearls, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Gothic Cuties Dragon Fairy.

That is it for me today folks, do enjoy the New Year, stay safe and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Shree and Happy New Year to you and your's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete