Tuesday 4 August 2015

Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine Cardmaker of the Year 2015 competition - My 3 Entries



Hello Folks,

Today I am rather pleased to show you my three cards that I have made for entering into this competition, I have been so inspired by other crafters and had real fun playing with ideas let alone been encouraged to have a go at the competition.

The first card I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Designs Walking in the Forest Patterned Papers x 3, Coredinations Royal card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream Puff card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, 0, EB1, EB2, BGR1, BGR5, TB, TB1, TB2, TB3, DR1, DG2, Doily, Lace, Flowers, Tear Drop Charm, Gem Stones, Adhesive Tape, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Tape, Silver Glitter, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Sentiments have been added since this photo and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Captain Molly Morgan.

The second card which is my favourite one of all, I have used white card stock to make the square card, Prima Moulin Rouge Patterned Papers x 2, Coredinations Love Potion card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, EB1, EB2, 0, FS6, TB2, TB3, DG2, DR1, BP6, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Quilling Tool to make my own Flowers, Brads, Cuttlebug, Floral Swirls Diecut, Sentiments, Gem Stones, little Silver Glitter, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the gorgeous rubber stamped image called Gothic Cuties Dragon Fairy.

Finally the third card I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition New Blooms Patterned Paper x 1, Coredinations Purple Majesty card stock, Coredinations Rose Embroidery card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, EB1, EB2, 0, BGR1, BGR5, LV1, PL2, LV2, PP3, PL1, BP2, DR1, TB3, DG2, GB8, GB10, CT4, Cuttlebug, Ribbon Slider, Spellbinders Shapes Diecut, Ribbon, Organza Ribbon with Roses, Gem Stones, Sentiments added after this photo, Flowers, Adhesive Tape, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Spellbound.

Well this is it for me with regards to this competition, I did have a batch of four more but had help in picking this from my husband and he agreed outright with me on two of them but I was not so sure with the first card, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment