Saturday 11 July 2015

I Found My Family In A Book

Hello Folks,

I have another card to show you with the lovely image quite appropriately named as I have been working on my family tree and it is tree I did find some of my family in a book which had been especially written and I found the book in a second hand book shop 150 miles away from where I live but where my Dad's family lived for centuries and still do.  It is also on another personal point by doing my family tree other family members have found me so this image is quite special really.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 2 x First Edition New Bloom patterned papers, Bazzill Basics Aqua card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, EB2, BGR5, BT7, BT5, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Lace with Pearls, Pearls, Flowers, Big Shot, Spellbinders Large Circles Diecut and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called I Found My Family In A Book.

Yet again that is it for me, so until next time do take care, happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment