Wednesday 24 June 2015

Male Birthday Card

Hello Folks,

Today I have another card to show you and this is a male one, of course these are never easy, I have tried to keep it as basic as possible not using too much flowers as I was after a manly feel with bold but cool colours.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Boho Chic Patterned Papers x 2, Coredinations Lake card stock, Bazzill Basics White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers EB1, BGR1, TB, 0, T2, TB5, Flower, Leaves, Key Charm, Shabby Lace, Bow Maker, Lace with Ribbon , Gem Stones, Sentiments, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely digital image called Vintage Jag.

I do so hope you like this one, I am rather pleased with the outcome of this one especially as male card are not easy please as I was trying to keep it basic I feel I have got it just right for once.  So until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment