Monday 1 June 2015

Gate to Eternity

Hello Folks,

Today I have a card to show you, was trying not to over do it, but this is a style I seem to have problems with, always seems not quite complete to me.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 3 x Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics 8th of Apr, 9 of April, 11th of April patterned papers, Bazzill Basics Purple card stock, Bazzill Basics White card stock, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Ovals and Oval Large Diecuts, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, FS6, TB1, TB2, TB3, DR1, DG2, LV1, PL2, LV2, Gem Stones, Pearls, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Silver Glitter, Lace with Pearls, Flowers, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Gate to Eternity.

That is it again for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment