Wednesday 13 May 2015

Unicorn Heart

Hello Folks,

Today I have another card to show you with a different layout but with a gorgeous rubber stamped image that I do so adore but then I love the unicorn.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 2 x Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 1924 patterned paper, Coredinations Love Potion card stock, Bazzill Basics White card stock, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities Royal Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Large Diecut, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers EB1, BGR1, TB3, DR5, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Organza Ribbon with Roses, Lace, Glue Gun, 3D Foam pads, Adhesive Double Sided Tape, Flowers, Pearls, Silver Glitter and of course that gorgeous rubber stamped image called Unicorn Heart.

Well that is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so stunning shree.your hot pink colours are fabulous and i love the magical image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete