Thursday 4 December 2014

Genevieve

Hello Folks,

Today I have another card that I have been working on to show you.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Authentique Glowing Patterned Papers x 3, Coredinations Nightfall card stock, Coredinations Papaya card stock, Spectrum Noir pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, TB, DR1, DG2, CT4, GB5, OR1, Beaded Twirls, Flowers, Ribbon, Bow Maker, Lace, Ribbon, Silver Glitter, Pearls, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Genevieve.

That is it again for me, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Shree, I love the image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card I received today, so kind of you to remember me!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete