Tuesday 18 November 2014

Go Canaries Birthday Card

Hello Folks,

Today I have a special Birthday Card to show you, it is for a young man who like me is a Canaries fan.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, within keeping of the Canaries colours I have used Coredinations Kelly Green card stock, Coredinations Buttercup card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB, EB1, CG8, CT3, DG2, Ribbons, Bow Maker, Football Boot Charm, Canaries Price Tag from when I purchased a t shirt of theirs which I cut in half - one half for the Logo and the other for the words, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads in various sizes, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder Honeycomb, Embossing Folder Bubbles and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Adam.

Well that is it for me at the moment, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment