Thursday 18 September 2014

Good Luck & Best Wishes

Hello Folks,

I have a special card to show you that I have made recently for all the Shakettes at the Hastings Shakeaway as sadly they are closing the stop for good which is a real shame, fab place, drinks and people.

To make this card I have used white card stock for the square card, DCWV x 3 Lace & Linen patterned papers, Coredinations French Roast card stock, Bazzill Basics Bling Glass Slipper card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbersEB1, FS6, 0, BGR1, GB8, GB10, TN7, PP3, Lace, Pink Beaded Trim, Little Stitch Machine, Sentiments, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun, Flowers, Pearls and of course the lovely rubber stamped image which I am struggling to remember the name of.

Well that is it for me again, so until next all I need to do is wish all the Shakettes Good Luck and to you my folks, have a good day, take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment: