Thursday 11 September 2014

Dad's Birthday

Hi Folks,

Todays card would be for my Dad, I know I have used flowers but he loved flowers and gardening and so is in keeping with his memory.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics No XIV patterned papers, Coredinations Royal card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbs TB3, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, FS6, Lace, Flowers, Ribbon, Brad, Gem Stones, Doily, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, Sentiments and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Don't Forget Me.

Again yet again that is it for me, until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so stunning shree.i love all the lace layers and flowers and the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete