Thursday 4 September 2014

Crafts and Me September No 150 Time For Anything Challenge

Hello Folks,

It's me again back after the summer holidays, well I have not done a challenge for a while now so I thought I would make my first project be this challenge which is Time For Anything.  I thought it would be a great idea to use this challenge as a balance of time between pleasure and work by using the rubber stamped image called Country Style plus adding a scales charm as a way of balancing time.

To make this card I have used white card stock for the square card, Coredinations Rich Amethyst card stock, Bazzill Basics Vanilla Cream card stock, Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics Double IX and XIV patterned papers, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB2, TB1, TB3, DG2, EB7, EB1, BGR1, BGR5, LV1, LV2, Ribbon, Lace with Pearls, Pearls, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, Flowers, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Floral Diecut, Charm and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Country Style.

Well that is it for this challenge, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment