Saturday 12 July 2014

Romance

Hello Folks,

I have another card to show you which I am rather pleased with, the ole romantic in me showing through, hahaha.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics No XXII double sided patterned paper, Bazzill Basics Artic card stock, Bazzill Basics Vanilla Cream card stock, Sentiments, some beautiful Lace, Ribbon, Brad, Flowers, Gem Stones, Doily, Glue Gun, 3D Foam pads and Pion Design Fran Mormors Vind Karlek PD134 Love from Grandma's Attic for the picture.

I do so love these set of pictures and with the lace it gives it a much older feel to it, until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree, this is one gorgeous card, simply beautiful...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow so stunning shree.i love the romantic vintage image and your details and colours are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete