Wednesday 9 April 2014

Love

Hello Folks,

Such beautiful weather today and I thought I would show you something that I have been working on lately, still in keeping with pushing myself to my crafting limits, this layout was inspired by another crafter.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Pion Design Fran Mormors Vind From Grandma's Attic Love Image, Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 1922 and 1924 patterned papers, Coredinations Tim Holtz Rangers Victorian Velvet Distressed card stock, Bazzill Basics Bling Glass Slipper card stock, Lace, Flowers in different sizes, Small Pearls, Large Ornate Pearls, Key Charm, Large Gem Brad, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun, Bow Maker, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut and Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen.

And yet again that it is for me, I do hope that you like this one, rather pleased with this one as I was trying for a vintage look, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. oh wow love this shree.your vintage image is gorgeous and i love your beautiful details and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete