Thursday 17 April 2014

Love & Lace No 22 Chocolate Challenge - Wishing You a Happy Easter.

Hello Folks,

Today I have another challenge to show you and this is one that is close to my heart as I am a choc a holic!

For this card I have used a layout that was inspired by another crafter, white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics No XIV & XIX patterned papers, Coredinations French Roast card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB1, TB2, CT4, EB1, DG2, TB3, Lace, Brad, Flowers of various colours and sizes, Gem Stones, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun, Doily and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Tilda Blowing Bubbles which always makes me think of chocolate.  The idea of bubbles and chocolate ummmm, well I did say I was a choc a holic!

Do have a lovely Easter and that is all for me until after the Bank Hoilday, take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shree,
    Gorgeous card with one of my favourite Tildas. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC and Happy Easter!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts
    P.S. Great pic of you & Johnny. :-)

    ReplyDelete