Tuesday 4 February 2014

Rose

Hello Folks

I have a lovely set of three cards to show you which I have made for three very special people in my life for their birthdays.

The card on the left I have used Basil Basics red/plum card stock for the scalloped oval shapes, I have then used white card stock for the plain oval shape, finally I have used Craft Creations Diamonds White on Magenta patterned paper for the inner oval shape.  I have also used the Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut, Spellbinders Floral Diecut, Pearls, 3D Foam Pads, Sentiments, rubber stamped image from Visible Image Stamps coloured with the Spectrum Noir Pens numbers 3, 0.

The middle card I have used Coredinations Royal card stock for the scalloped oval shapes, I have then used white card stock for the plain oval shape, finally I have used Basic Grey Sugar Rush Gum Drops patterned paper for the inner oval shape.  I have also used the Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut, Spellbinders Floral Diecut, Pearls, 3D Foam Pads, Sentiments, rubber stamped image from Visible Image Stamps coloured with the Spectrum Noir Pens numbers 37,0.

The card on the right I have used Coredinations Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Collection Crushed Olive card stock for the scalloped oval shapes, I have then used white card stock for the plain oval shape, finally I have used BoBunny Jazmyne Botanical patterned paper for the inner oval shape.  I have also used the Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut, Spellbinders Floral Diecut, Pearls, 3D Foam Pads, Sentiments, rubber stamped image from Visible Image Stamps coloured with the Spectrum Noir Pens numbers 3 0.

Well that is all I have to show you today folks, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so stunning shree.your roses are gorgeous and i love the triple easel designs and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete