Monday 3 February 2014

Bag Wallet

Hi Folks,

I have another item to show you, I have made one similiar quite a while ago, ideal holder for putting crafting gifts in.

I have used white card stock to make the basic shape of the bag holder using a template (front & back), then using the template again I have cut out the Basic Grey Green at Heart Lush patterned paper (front & back), glued the patterned paper to the white shaped card stock, envelopes trimmed and glued together partially so you have lots of little folders that open out, glue the little folders to the back and front of the white shaped card stock.  I have cut out two circles of white card stock, added a half a circle of patterned paper to each then threaded a little of organza ribbon threw each circle and glued on to the front of the bag and one to the back so it can be tied together at the top of the bag holding it firmly in place.  I then have added some of the organza ribbon accross the bottom of the bag as a decoration.  With white card stock I have made two tag shaped items in different sizes and repeated this process but slightly large in the patterned paper glueing the white on top of the patterned paper, made slots to thread more organza ribbon threw them.  I have then added 3D Foam pads to the back and stick the tags in position on the front of the bag.  To the smaller tag I have added sentiments with 3 twirl embellishments.  The larger tag I have added the lovely rubber stamped image called Daisy which I have coloured using Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB2, TB1, TB3, DG2, GB5, PP3, PL1, BP2 and finally added some gem stones in decorate.  All that is left is to fill the bag wallet with little gifts.

Yet again that is it for me, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so stunning shree.daisy is gorgeous and i love the fabulus shape and pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete