Thursday 24 October 2013

Crafts and Me Hannah Lynn Challenge Card No 2

Hi Folks,

Well I have stayed really basic with this one, less is more idea, something I have difficulty with.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Market Street patterned papers x 2, Coredinations Poseidon card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, Lace, Organza Ribbon with Roses, Flowers, Gem Stones, Bobbin Pins, Silver Glitter, 3D Foam Pads, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, Gb10, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, EB1, EB2, CT44, TB3 and of course the lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Genevieve.

You will have to let me know if I have mastered less is more and until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. so stunning shree., this is one of my fav hannah lynn stamps and your design and colours are gorgeous.
    thanks too for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shree I love this stamp. Lush colours hun.
    Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete