Monday 19 August 2013

Sympathy (sadly the photo is a little bit blurred)

Hello Folks

I know, I know back before you expected it but needed to complete this card quickly as it's a sympathy card sadly.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Plommonkaka double sided patterned paper, Maja Design Soders Hojder double sided patterned paper, Coredinations Purple Grandier card stock, Bazzill Basics Glass Slipper, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB101, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, PL5, Lace with Velvet Ribbon, Pearls, Flowers, Bobbin Pins, 3D Foam Pads, Doily, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and of course the lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Veil.

Hope you like this, sadly my hubbie thinks the image to be too provocative for a sympathy card but I think he is wrong, she carries a cross in her hand and seems a little sad to me but perhaps you views would help, until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card shree.i always think lilac colours are perfect for sympathy cards and i think the image fits too.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete