Monday 18 March 2013

8th Batch of Christmas Cards

Hi Folks,

Well I am getting there, keeping up with the 5 christmas cards a week at the mo and here is the most recent batch that I have been working on, as you can see I have been keeping them to certain styles and fairly simple for the amount I need to make.

I have used white card stock, Christmas patterned papers one per card, Bazzill Basics Bling Black card stock, Coredinations Shamrock card stock, Coredinations Poinsetta card stock, Bazzill Basics Black Tie card stock, Cuttlebug, Enbossing Folder Swiss Dots, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Floral Diecut, Spellbinders Snowflake Diecut, Brad, Sentiments, Gem Stones, Ribbon, Lace, Spectrum Noir pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, EB2, DG2, GB5, CR8, CR10, DR5, True Black, TB2, TB1, TB3 and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Santa's Little Helper.

Yet again thats it for me at the mo, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous shree.really adorable image and your designs are beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete