Friday 15 February 2013

Crafts and Me Weekly 120 Doily Heaven Challenge

Hello Folks,

I have really enjoyed this challenge especially as it has allowed me to play with a new rubber stamp which I do so adore.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Isabelle patterned papers x 3, Bazzill Basics Petalsoft card stock, Bazzill Basics Bitter Chocolate card stock, Lace, 3D Foam Pads, Flowers, Pearls, Bobbin Pins, Doily, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, DR1, DG2, PP3, PL1, BP2, CT2, TB5, TB1, TB3 and of course the lovely rubbber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Portrait of Ophelia.

I do so hope you like this one as I am rather pleased with the outcome, until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shree
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and fabulous colouring have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete