Thursday 11 October 2012

Crafts and Me Week 105 Anything Goes Challenge

Hello Folks,

This was a nice easy one and had been hoping for something like this to play with this sweetie of a image.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Lake card stock, Bazzill Basics Chantilly card stock, First Edition Up, Up and Away patterned paper x 4, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 0, 144, 185, 183, 137, 147, 88, 35, 48, 175, 163, Lace, Flowers, Pearls, sentiments to be added at a later date, foam pads, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Daisy.

Well thats if for me now, hopefully soon I will have more to show you now I have the ink bottles I have been waiting for with regards to my pens.  So until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shree. One of my favourite images and you have coloured her beautifully

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card i love this image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous and pretty shree.i love the sweet daisy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete