Monday 10 September 2012

Crafts an Me Week 100 Add a Flower Challenge

Hi Folks,

Just thought I would quickly pop in to upload this card as very busy here with lots and lots of cards on the go plus I am working very hard on my family tree, so am having to share the time out carefully.

This is the current Crafts and Me challenge which is add a flower and well I really struggled with the flower bit, could not choose whether to use this flower, a white one are a couple of flowers but plumped with this one which seemed to match the whole thing more.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Bahama Blue card stock, Coredinations Beach card stock, BoBunny - Gabrielle patterned papers x 4, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 1047, 100, 96, 0, 183, 3, 178, 171, 68, pearls, sentiments, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders scalloped circles diecuts, flower and a rubber stamped image from Debbi Moore's Venetian Stamp Set 1 Ladies and Harlequinn which sadly is not a Crafts and Me one but as I had a particular use and idea for this card I had to use this one.

Well thats it for the more, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shree. I love the image and the colours are so beautiful.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning shree.gorgeous image and i love your pretty colours and papers.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete