Saturday 15 September 2012

Crafts and Me Week 101 In The Pink Challenge

Hello Folks,

A lovely sunny saturday morning here, mind you a little chilly but still nice to see the sun.

Well down to business now, for this challenge I wanted to try and keep it simple which is never easy for me, always seems like I should have done more with it but never mind.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Lover Letters patterned paper x 2, Core Love Potion card stock, Bazzill Basics Berry Blush card stock, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132,133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 0, 175, 48, 163, 135, 109, 137, 147, 88, pink organza ribbon, pink sentiments, pearls, flowers and of course a lovely Crafts and Me rubber stamped image called Crimson Rose.

I do hope you like this one, thats it for me this week, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shree, I love the image and the colours are so pretty.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful shree.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete