Wednesday 8 August 2012

Please Don't Let It Fly - Anniversary Card

Hello Folks,

Hope this finds you all well, sorry have not much to show you but do have a lot of cards started, had hoped to get a few finished but really have not been myself since last week.  Poorly tooth and gum, just what I needed as I am due for my usual 2 weeks break but was lucky to get an emergency dental appointment, mind you am £48 pounds lighter really lucky though that it was just a filling which had broken way from the inside of the tooth, all fixed now just rather sore now.

This card was a bit of a rush job as I thought I had made a couple of anniversary cards for me and hubbie as its next week - our 14th, but when I looked I only had one, ooooppps not good!

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Desert Blooms patterned papers x 2, Coredinations French Roast card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 0, 175, 11, 169, 35, 33, 24, Lace, Pearls, Gem Stones, Flowers, Sentiments, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Shapes/Nestabilites, Embossing Folder Hearts and of course the lovely romantic rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Please Don't Let It Fly.

Well thats it for me folks until after the Bank Hols, I will have a couple of items auto posted 1 per week as I will not be doing any challenges now until I come back and they are just something a little bit more special with my goth/steampunk attitude of late.

Do take care and have a wonderful Bank Holiday, lol



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a romantic image and the colours are so beautiful.
    I hope you have a good holiday
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous shree.your colours are beautiful and i love the romantic image, enjoy your break :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete