Monday 16 July 2012

Twilight Shimmer in Purple


Hello Folks,

I have another card ready to show you today and yes its in my favourite colour .... purple as if you could not have guessed it, hahaha.

I have used a layout that I tried a while ago and was wanting to give it another go to see if I could do better and I will leave that up to you to decide on the outcome.  I have used white card stock to make the square card, Dreamcatcher patterned paper x 4, Coredination Purple Moon card stock, Bazzill Basics Purple card stock, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 0, 169, 175, 135, 83, 84, 146, CG5, CG3, CG1, Ribbon, Flowers, Purple gem stones, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder Swiss Dots, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and of course another lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Twilight Shimmer.

Well thats it again for me until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

4 comments:

  1. Morning.....gorgeous card love the image and the layout is beautiful. I love purple too. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, gorgeous image and yes I agree - a beautiful colour

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Shree, my daughter's fav colour.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning shree.gorgeous image and details and i love your purple colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete