Thursday 17 May 2012

Crafts and Me Week No 84 Pearls and Lace Challenge (Dedicated to my Dad)

Hello Folks,

Been busy this week preparing another big batch of crimbo cards but they can wait as am about half way through with them.

Not a good day really for me as its 11 years ago today that my wonderful dad passed away, not that any day is easy as I miss him so much and so I lit a candle for him and thought the best way for me to deal with this is by concentrating on making a card for the challenge.

It seems to have come out well and has helped me get through the day, so it was obviously the best choice.  I have used white card stock to make the square card, Bazzill Basics Mid Blue Bling card stock, Bazzill Basics Creamy White card stock, Lace, Pearls, Summer Breeze patterned papers X 4, Crafts and Me  - Sweet Peat Rubber stamped image called Veil, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 0, 175, 11, 144, 185, 183, Cuttlebug and Spellbinders stems diecut.

I am rather pleased with this as I tried to make it remain quite delicate still with a vibrant feel to it, blue is the mood for me but it suits the image too.

Well thats it for me folks, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. stunning card shree,your colours and design are gorgeous and i love the beautiful image :D
    thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Crafts and Me :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shree . . . your Veil image looks fabulous in blue on this beautiful card. Pretty design and elements. I always look forward to your entries at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's challenges. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete