Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hubbies Birthday Tomorrow

Hi Folks,

Well what a busy morning I have had, but am rather pleased with myself.  Its my hubbies birthday tomorrow and well of course the guys he works with want cake and guess what I am requested to make them yet again!

So I got my apron on this morning lucky enough its raining outside so I dont mind.  I have made a batch of cheese scones, a batch of fruit scones, a sponge with homemade summer fruit jam and fresh double whipping cream and my version of the black forest gateaux with lots of grated chocolate and fresh double whipping cream. 

I doubt that I would see any of it tomorrow when he comes home, so I have managed to sneak a piece of black forest and spread it around on the dish a bit more so they dont notice.  Well come on ladies I should try it just in case, hahahaha!

Will thats it for me today folks as I have just finished cleaning all up and now going to sit myself down with a nice well earned cuppa, lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh you have been busy! and how yummy these look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.these look scrummy shree.

    happy birthday to your hubby.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete