Thursday 19 April 2012

Batch 2 - 7 Crimbo Cards



Well Hi Folks,

What a busy week I am having and still no washing machine which was fixed for all of 5 minutes and stopped again!  So its back to the cards now that I have got the birthday over with and a pile of the washing.

I decided to get back on with the batch of xmas cards that I have been working on.  They are all the same layout/design as before, makes it much easier and quicker when you have a big batch to do.  The only difference is the rubber stamped image that I have used which is from Crafts and Me and she is called Franceska which I do so love, a real delightful Christmas image it is.

Ok folks I am off again for now, maybe a break tomorrow we will see as Mr Repairman is due back again, fingers, toes, legs and everything else crossed this time, take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. wow so stunning shree.i really love the gorgeous image and colours ;F

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete