Friday 9 December 2011

Get Well Soon Card



Hi Folks,


Its a bright but chilly morning here today but its better than what poor Scotland has received in the last 24 hours!


I have made this card for a friend I have known for more than 20 years who happens to have been very poorly for quite a while and I thought it might cheer her up a bit, lets hope so as she has been through such a bad time of late.


I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Nightfall card stock, Bazzill Basics pale pink/cream card stock, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Madison Avenue patterned papers x 3, pearls, flowers, sentiments, white lace, Cuttlebug, Marianne D swirls diecut, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96,0, 175, 109, 169, 8, 86, 15 and of course the lovely new image from Crafts and Me called Black Rose.


I do so hope my friend will feel much better soon and hope this helps, will be back later today with another card, so until then lol

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful trish.gorgeous image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete