Friday 9 December 2011

Crafts and Me Week 64 Snow/Snowflakes Challenge



Hi Folks,



As promised I am back with the current Crafts and Me challenge which is Snow/Snowflakes, quite convenient for me as I wished to make a Christmas card as I have been asked by my hubbie to make a selection of Christmas cards so he can choose one for me. I dont mind making them for him as I know I will get something that I like plus its a benefit too as he does buy me every now and again bits and pieces for my crafting as a treat, love him lots as he is such a sweetie.



Well I have used white card stock to make the square card, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas patterned papers x 3 , pearls, sentiments, flowers, cream lace, brads, Coredinations red card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream Bling card stock, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Snowflakes diecut, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 0, 175, 109, 169, 11, 3, 1 and of course the lovely Crafts and Me rubber stamped image Black Rose.



Well thats it for me this week, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol






3 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful fairy cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning shree.really love your colours on this one ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love the colour & I especially LURVE the image.

    Thank you for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete