Friday 2 December 2011

5 Calendars and 2 Quick Xmas Cards













Hello Folks,


Been busy here, its that time of year where its all go and I have finally finished the batch of calendars that I had started last week, yeah at last!


I have used white card stock to print the calendars from a free calendar site, white card stock to make the base of the calendar, coloured card stock, patterned papers, ribbon, gem stones, flowers, cropadile with rings, gold thread and some lovely images coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.


I have also make a couple of quick Xmas Cards using white card stock to make square cards, patterned papers, ribbon, flowers, gem stones, sentiments and some lovely Crafts and Me images coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.


Thats it for me this week folks, so until next time have a great weekend, take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. these are stunning shree.love your colours and the images are gorgeous :D
    thanks so much hun for your christmas card too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning!!! you have just given me a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete