Friday 2 September 2011

MC 122 Challenge



Hello Everyone,


As promised I am back with the next Monday Challenge, had problems with this one, ended up colouring in four of the images and still could not decide the colour. Therefore I asked my hubbie to choose which he believed to be the best colour as I did the dress in shades of pink, shades of light blue, shades of turquoise and shades green.


I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Fuchsia Fizz Card Stock, Cream Card Stock, Basic Grey Sweet Threads Lacy Organic double sided patterned paper, card candy, sentiments, flowers, brads, Martha Stewart Edge punch Lace Doily and of course my fav rubber stamped image at the mo called Belle of Bon Adventure from the wonderful Crafts and Me shop coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens.


Well Folks, I must be off, do have another card to make for the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog but it probably will not be finished until next week now, so until then, have a great weekend, do take care and happy crafting, lol


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card shree.i love the image and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete