Tuesday 16 August 2011

Week 47 - Make it Count



Hi Folks,


Hope this all finds you well, not up to much for the next couple of weeks as its really break time for me and my hubbie, but while he has been doing car engine maintenance I decided I would give this challenge again and well I was itching to try out my new pens.


So for this challenge I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Fuchsia Fizz card stock, pale pink/cream card stock, My Minds Eye Ooh La La Just Lovely patterned paper, My Minds Eye Ooh La La between the Lines patterned paper, fuchsia pink organza ribbon, flowers, brads, card candy, sentiments plus numbers, cuttlebug, embossing folder swirls,Spectrum Noir pens and the lovely new rubber stamp from Crafts & me called Belle of Bon Adventure by Jasmine Becket-Griffith which I have coloured in with the new Spectrum Noir pens.


Well until next time whether its next week or after the bank hols, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Shree, your Bell of Bon Adventure looks fabulous on this great birthday card. Lovin' that number too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Make It Count challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is beautiful shree.stunning image and i love your gorgeous colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete