Monday 4 July 2011

Phew what a warm day its been







Well hello folks,


Its still really warm here but best make the most of it as weathermen are saying its got to turn bad again like last week, but we will see!


Well I have been working again on some more wallet cards and here is the next 2 instalments for you. I have used white card stock for the wallets, cuttlebug, embossing folder swiss dots, x cut corner punch, ribbon slot punch, ribbon, 2 different coloured card stocks per card, 2 co ordinating patterned papers per card, flowers, card candy and some lovely digi images called The Infinate Star and Twilight Lily Fae.


Until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous, Shree, I always love your wallets. Yes, its been so warm, I hope it does cool down a bit. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pair of wallets Shree. I am looking forward to it cooling down some, I don't do well in hot weather! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards shree.the images are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete