Tuesday 26 July 2011

2 Quick Cards







Hi Everyone,


Well back to normal again, well thats the car that is thank god! My back is better than it was just have to not do too much, hehehehe!


Not really been that nice here so I decided I would make a couple of quick cards. I have used white card stock to make the square cards, red card stock for both, cream card stock for both, one patterned paper for each, red ribbon with gold edging for both to make the bow, 3 various sized hole punches to make the flowers, sentiments, gem stones and 2 lovely digi images.

Well until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol


4 comments:

  1. Two gorgrous cards. I am so pleased that your card is better and your back less painful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards shree.fabulous images and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards and I love the pretty papers
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete