Saturday 28 May 2011

Wk 36 - Gems & Pearls Challenge



Hello Folks,






Yes, I know I said I would not be doing anymore crafting this week, well it rained a bit yesterday so I thought I would have a go with the next challenge.






I have used white card stock to make the square card, 2 different coloured card stocks, 2 patterned papers, flowers, brads, card candy, cuttlebug with spellbinders shapes, glitter, pearls, gems and the lovely Making A Wish image coloured with Whispers Pens.






Thats definitely it for me until after the bank holiday monday, do enjoy the rest of the weekend, until next time, take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. hi shree, a lovely card, your flowers look very delicate and pretty too. enjoy the bank holiday weekend.Cob

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card shree.beautiful image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete