Monday 9 May 2011

LMC NO 115









Hi Folks,




Another busy week its seems, I ended up making 7 cards for this challenge and will be showing only 3, my favourite ones. I did start with the one on the next post and as I was so pleased with the effect I tried to make others but was not quite as good as the first, which was strange as I found it very hard. Lost my mojo especially as it was also for another challenge.



I have used white card stock to make the square cards, 2 different coloured card stocks per card, 2 co ordinating papers per card, card candy, flowers, brads, sentiments, whispers pens, glitter, cuttlebug, embossing folders swirls, swiss dots and some lovely digi images.



I do hope you like these, sorry the images are a little bit blurred, dont know what happened there, must be off to do the other post now, see you shortly, lol

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card and lovely colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards shree.i love the image and your colours and desgins are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete