Monday 9 May 2011

Challenge Wk 33 - Swirls (LMC NO 115)




Hi Folks,


I do so love these theme but it took me a while to get my head around it, but here goes.


I have used white card stock to make the square card, 2 colours of card stock, 2 co ordinating patterned papers, cuttlebug bug, embossing folders swirls and swiss dots, sentiments, flowers, card candy and a lovely digi image called Natalie which I have coloured with whispers pens and added a touch of glitter to make the mask and dress top sparkle.



Hope you like this one too, as its my favourite one at the moment, until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shree, I love the soft colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card shree.the image is fantastic and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete